2 Tbsp. & 2 tsps. Cream All Creamer Powder
1/3 cup hot water
1 kg. Ground pork
1 cup bread crumbs
2 pcs. chorizo de bilbao, finely chopped
2 pcs. eggs, beaten
3 tbsps. Sweet pickles, finely chopped
3 Tbsps. Seedless raisins
salt & pepper to taste
chicken or meat broth
1. Dissolve creamer powder in hot water.
2. Add bread crumbs. Mix well.
3. Mix in all other ingredients. Blend thoroughly.
4. Wrap in a clean piece of cheesecloth and tie securely at both ends. Sew up opening.
5. Place in a saucepan with just enough chicken or meat broth to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer until done. Cool.
6. Unwrap before serving; slice into pieces and serve with sauce prepared as follows: Boil broth in which roll was cooked and simmer to desired quantity. Thicken with liver paste or tomato puree and season with salt and pepper to taste.