2 tbsp./30 ml. cooking oil
3 cloves/10g garlic, minced
½ cup/75g onion, sliced
½ cup/100g ripe tomatos, cubed
150g ground pork
400g squash, cubed and blanched< br>
1 bundle/100g Pepper leaves (dahon ng sili)
¼ cup/80g Mama Sitas’s Oyster Sauce
1. Heat oil and saute garlic, onion and tomatoes.
2. Add ground pork, stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Add the blanched squash and Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce.
4. Cook until tender. When almost done, add pepper leaves.
5. Stir for 10-15 seconds and serve hot. (Note: add water if necessary)