The Ultimate 7-Layer Dip2017-12-06
1 can Molinera red kidney beans
1 tablespoon Carbonell extra virgin olive oil
6 tablespoons mayonnaise
6 tablespoons sour cream
1 (1 ¼ ounce or 35g) package taco seasoning mix
3 cups mexican cheese, shredded
1 onion, chopped
¼ cup Carbonell pitted black olives, chopped
¼ cup Carbonell pitted green olives, chopped
1 can (400g) Capri diced tomatoes
1 can (200g) Capri red pimientos, chopped
1 cup lettuce, shredded
1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
1. In a separate bowl, mash Molinera red kidney beans with Carbonell extra virgin olive oil until a paste is formed.
2. Layer 1: Spread bean dip into a clear 11 x 7 bowl.
3. Layer 2: In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix together and then spread over the bean dip.
4. Layer 3: Sprinkle cheese over the mayo layer.
5. Layer 4: Mix the chopped onions with Carbonell chopped green and black olives and sprinkle as another layer.
6. Layer 5: Mix the Capri diced tomatoes and chopped red pimientos and sprinkle as another layer.
7. Layer 6: Add a layer of shredded lettuce
8. Layer 7: Top off the dkp with another layer of cheese
9. Optional: For an extra kick, you can sprinkle caviar over the cheese. 10. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with chips the next day and enjoy. Serves 10-12.